Thanksgiving . . . a season and day of thanks, turkey, and those you love!
So what are you thankful for? How about making a list?
Here’s mine . . .
- that God chose me to be born
- my dad’s zest for life, my mom’s heart for serving
- love from my family and friends . . . loving and giving and sharing with them and people He puts in my path
- growing up in Minnesota . . . the cold snowy winters and fun summers at the lake
- living in Colorado . . . hiking and skiing in gorgeous mountains
- evergreens, aspens, and palm trees
- the ocean and white sandy beaches
- sunrises, sunsets, and gentle falling snow
- puppies and monkeys
- movies and songs that touch my heart
- Swiss cheese omelettes, wedge salads, shrimp stir fry
- comfy jeans, a fun sparkly top, black dress boots
- a warm cozy home
- my relationship with God and how much He loves me
- peace and joy in surrendering to Him
- His perfect plan for me
Psalm 106:1 says, “Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.”
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope it’s a wonderful day.