Up for a chat? I hope you might be, and if so, okay, let’s talk!
So what do you love to do? What are your favorite things? Foods? Places to visit? Memories? Dreams? Whatever!
It would be fun to hear, and I’d love to share mine.
- I grew up in cold snowy Minnesota, and I’d rather not have grown up anywhere else.
- My favorite stuffed animal was ‘Bunny.’ She had very long ears and was fuzzy and soft. I’d sleep with her every night.
- I loved singing, dancing, and playing dress-up in my grandmother’s fancy gowns.
- After a raging blizzard, my older sister, brother, and I couldn’t wait to make fluffy snow angels or climb on humongous drifts. We’d always get tons of snow!
- I hated oatmeal growing up and gagged at every bite.
- I loved learning to play the piano, and my favorite music includes songs from the 70’s, soul, and contemporary Christian.
- I love the morning and Friday nights. There’s something exciting about them!
- There’s nothing better than a good talk, cry, or laugh with a friend. Wouldn’t you agree?
- I absolutely love monkeys. Is there anything more hilarious and cute?
- I love cheesecake, chocolate mousse, and raspberry cream cheese croissants.
- I also love a great salad, shrimp, and chicken stir-fry, too.
- I live in the gorgeous state of Colorado and absolutely love it here!
- But you’ll find me vacationing anywhere with palm trees and white sandy beaches, any chance I get.
- I love to hike, bike, golf, and ski, but not necessarily in that order!
- I taught 4th grade for many years. My students were awesome and fun!
- I’m writing a book called The Heart to Dance. It’s about twelve-year-old Alexis who fights for her lifelong dream to dance, with trouble along the way. It’s almost complete. I can’t wait for you to read it! I hope to write lots more!
- I love the presence of God in my life and His wonderful plan for me!
“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made . . .” Psalm 139:14. Isn’t it awesome how God made each of us totally unique? How He designed us with dreams in our hearts? How He created us with things we love . . . who’s made us who we are?
Okay, now it’s your turn . . . I’d love to hear about you!