And what’s so amazing is that love is how we all got here in the first place . . . God’s love. That because of His love, He created you and me.
I love thinking about the ways He loves me . . . they’re like wrapped-up little gifts . . .
- He’s always with me . . . day and night, night and day
- He will never leave me . . . ever
- He knows me in and out and knows me better than I know myself!
- He absolutely knows what’s best for me
- He knows everything I’m going through
- He’s there for me on my worst day
- He’s always for me and is on my side
- He cares about everything that concerns me, no matter how big or little
- He comforts me when I’m sad and lonely
- He protects me and keeps me safe
- He shows me the way to go
- He doesn’t expect me to be perfect
- He forgives me when I mess up and is there with open arms
- I can bring Him every problem, and He’ll tell me what to do
- I can give Him all of my worries and fears
- He’s always there to listen, and I can trust Him to work things out
- He wants me to ask and dream big and to expect Him to answer my prayers
- He has awesome plans for my life, the desires of my heart, when I turn my life over to Him
I John 4:19 says, “We love because He first loved us.”
Love, Love, Love . . . that’s what it’s all about. He’s crazy about you! He’s crazy about me! Now what is more awesome than that?!