It’s time for something fun! And did you know God’s into fun? Just think of what He’s created that makes you laugh . . . like adorable fun monkeys swinging by their tails, a giraffe’s long neck, or cute waddling penguins. How about hiccups or giggles or a sweet baby’s laugh?
Job 8:21 says, “He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.”
But what I think is most fun is whatever those dreams are that God’s put in our hearts, He’s promised to bring about!
So what are those things you love to do? Those dreams in your heart? If you haven’t yet gone after them, it’s time to start, and let the fun begin!
Up for a chat? If so, let’s talk!
So what do you love doing? What are your favorite things? Foods? Places to visit? Memories? Dreams? Whatever!
It’d be fun to hear. Okay?
So I’ll start. Here are 17 things about me . . .
- I grew up in cold snowy Minnesota, and I’d rather not have grown up anywhere else.
- My favorite stuffed animal was ‘Bunny.’ She had very long ears and was fuzzy and soft. I’d sleep with her every night.
- I loved singing, dancing, and playing dress-up in my grandmother’s fancy gowns.
- After a raging blizzard, my older sister, brother, and I couldn’t wait to make fluffy snow angels or climb on humongous drifts. We’d always get tons of snow!
- I hated oatmeal growing up and gagged at every bite.
- I loved playing the piano, and my favorite music includes songs from the 70’s, soul, and contemporary Christian.
- I love the morning and Friday nights. There’s something exciting about them!
- There’s nothing better than a good talk, cry, or laugh with a friend. Wouldn’t you agree?
- I absolutely love monkeys. Is there anything more hilarious and cute?
- I love cheesecake, chocolate mousse, and raspberry cream cheese croissants.
- I also love salads, shrimp, and chicken stir-fry . . . They’re the best, too!
- I live in gorgeous Colorado and love it here!
- But you’ll find me vacationing anywhere with palm trees and white sandy beaches, any chance I get.
- I love to hike, bike, golf, and ski, but not necessarily in that order!
- I taught 4th grade for many years. My students were awesome and fun!
- I wrote a book called The Heart to Dance. It’s about seventh-grader Alexis who pursues her dream to dance, with trouble along the way. I’d love you to read it (you can find it on http://www.joannecurrence.com) and hope to write more!
- I love the presence of God in my life and His wonderful plan for me!
Psalm 139:14 says, “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made . . .” I love how God made each of us totally unique . . . how He put dreams in our hearts and things we love . . . who’s made us who we are. Don’t you?
Now it’s your turn . . . I’d love to hear about you!