Up for a chat? If so, let’s talk!
So what do you love doing? What are your favorite things? Foods? Places to visit? Memories? Dreams? Whatever!
It’d be fun to hear. Okay?
- I grew up in cold snowy Minnesota, and I’d rather not have grown up anywhere else.
- My favorite stuffed animal was ‘Bunny.’ She had very long ears and was fuzzy and soft. I’d sleep with her every night.
- I loved singing, dancing, and playing dress-up in my grandmother’s fancy gowns.
- After a raging blizzard, my older sister, brother, and I couldn’t wait to make fluffy snow angels or climb on humongous drifts. We’d always get tons of snow!
- I hated oatmeal growing up and gagged at every bite.
- I loved playing the piano, and my favorite music includes songs from the 70’s, soul, and contemporary Christian.
- I love the morning and Friday nights. There’s something exciting about them!
- There’s nothing better than a good talk, cry, or laugh with a friend. Wouldn’t you agree?
- I absolutely love monkeys. Is there anything more hilarious and cute?
- I love cheesecake, chocolate mousse, and raspberry cream cheese croissants.
- I also love salads, shrimp, and chicken stir-fry . . . They’re the best, too!
- I live in gorgeous Colorado and love it here!
- But you’ll find me vacationing anywhere with palm trees and white sandy beaches, any chance I get.
- I love to hike, bike, golf, and ski, but not necessarily in that order!
- I taught 4th grade for many years. My students were awesome and fun!
- I wrote a book called The Heart to Dance. It’s about seventh-grader Alexis who pursues her dream to dance, with trouble along the way. I’d love you to read it (you can find it on http://www.joannecurrence.com) and hope to write more!
- I love the presence of God in my life and His wonderful plan for me!
Psalm 139:14 says, “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made . . .” I love how God made each of us totally unique . . . how He put dreams in our hearts and things we love . . . who’s made us who we are. Don’t you?
Now it’s your turn . . . I’d love to hear about you!