Up for a chat? If so, let’s talk!
So what do you love doing? What are your favorite things? Foods? Places to visit? Memories? Dreams? Whatever!
It’d be fun to hear. . . !!
Okay, so I’ll start. Here are 17 things about me . . .
- I grew up in cold, snowy Minnesota, and I’d rather not have grown up anywhere else.
- My favorite stuffed animal was ‘Bunny.’ She had very long ears and was fuzzy and soft. I’d sleep with her every night.
- I loved singing, dancing, and playing dress-up in my grandmother’s fancy gowns.
- After a raging blizzard, my older sister, brother, and I couldn’t wait to make fluffy snow angels or climb on humongous drifts. We’d always get tons of snow!
- I hated oatmeal growing up and gagged at every bite.
- I loved playing the piano, and my favorite songs are those from the 70’s, soul, and contemporary Christian.
- I love the morning and Friday nights. There’s just something special about them!
- There’s nothing better than a good talk, cry, or laugh with a friend. Wouldn’t you agree?
- I absolutely love monkeys. Is there anything more hilarious and cute?
- I love cheesecake, chocolate mousse, and raspberry cream cheese croissants.
- I also love salads, shrimp, and chicken stir-fry . . . They’re the best, too!
- I live in gorgeous Colorado and love it here!
- But you’ll find me vacationing anywhere with palm trees and white sandy beaches, any chance I get.
- I love to hike, bike, golf, and ski, but not necessarily in that order!
- I taught 4th grade for many years. My students were awesome and fun!
- I wrote a book called The Heart to Dance. It’s about seventh-grader Alexis who pursues her dream to dance, with trouble along the way. I’d love you to read it . . . you can find it on http://www.joannecurrence.com . . . and I hope to write more!
- I love the presence of God in my life and His wonderful plan for me!
Psalm 139:14 says, “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made . . .” I love how God made each of us totally unique . . . who’s put dreams in our hearts and things we love . . . who’s made us who we are. Don’t you?
Now it’s your turn . . . I’d love to hear about you!
We have similar loves…hiking, golfing, writing, but most of all worshipping God!
That’s so nice to hear :- )
cool u r amazing and even though i just started coming on here today u r already working in my life
and my favrites and dislikes and stuff about me
1 i live in colorado springs co
2 i go to new life church downtown and the normal new life
3 i have grown up in co springs co and moved 3 times
4 my favrite foods are spagetti pizza corn ramen noodles corn lasania meat and choclate fondue
5 i have always been a very picky eater
6 when i was really little i would always get read a book to me at night
6 when i was a baby i would alway spit out my pasifire and suck my thumb
7 im in 5th grade and going through alot of dramatical things with friends and bullys
8 i love chclate hershy bars and i am adicted to donuts and icecream
9 i always read myself to sleep
10 my best friends names are chloe,zoe,lydia,kinsley and chloe & kinsley go to my church
11 i hate math homework and math pieriod
12 my name is maddie rose mason
13 i get annoyed when the micro soft word spell checks my name maddie when its a acctual name and how i my family and everyone that knows me spells it
14 im a big cryer
15 my serman for church is pastor gabe
16 i hate it when people treat me like a 3 year old
17 i am 11 years old
thats my 17 random things abt me
Thank you for your kind words, Maddie. I’m so glad that God is working in your life, being here on this blog :- ) And what an awesome list! I loved hearing your 17 random things about you :- ) That’s so great that you were read to every night when you were little. So what books do you now read before you fall asleep?